Sign up today for summer camp with Riptide Lacrosse. Forward this email to your youth lacrosse friends and you can carpool. The Riptide coaches are looking forward to seeing you on July 27th at The Vet!
RipTide Boys Youth Lacrosse Camp
Who: Boys Grades 3-8
When: July 27-30 (9 AM-Noon)
Where: Veterans Stadium, West Haven, CT
Come learn the game of lacrosse in a pressure free environment with an outstanding coaching staff led by the University of New Haven coaching staff and current and past college players. Whether you are new to the game or have been playing for years, our camp will emphasize:
- Stick skills (throwing and catching)
- Offensive concepts (passing, shooting and off ball movement)
- Defensive technique (footwork, correct use of the stick)
At $95/player, this is an affordable camp and an excellent way for the beginner player to learn the correct way to play the game of lacrosse and the more experienced player will be taught how to improve his skills and take his game to the next level. Our goal after a week is to send your son home a more skilled and confident athlete.
All you need to participate is:
- Lacrosse gear (helmet, stick, gloves, shoulder pads, elbow pads)
- Active US Lacrosse membership (necessary for insurance)
- If you wish to purchase a Riptide Lacrosse reversible jersey, you can do so at our online store.
Call Bill Dooley with questions at 860-984-3593 or email
Register Today online at www.riptidelax.net
Click on the following link to register: http://assn.la/Reg/?r=1:163277